Pig Roast Party & Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
Sunday, October 29th | 1pm-6pm | $30 Tickets Here
Articulture Designs, 6405 Manchaca Rd
You have fun, eat royally, enjoy some libations, and dance to live music. Damn near miraculously, by enduring all that fun, you'll also be helping some Houston-area farmers ravished by Hurricane Harvey.
Articulture Designs, along with Farmhouse Delivery, is hosting a pig roast party that puts the fun in fundraiser. It takes a village y'all. And our village needs our help. Peaceful Pork farms is donating a zen-raised pig. Award-wining LeRoy & Lewis are providing their pitmaster prowess. There will be ample adult (and non-adult) libations. Live music from Kill County, and more entertainment.
We're all doing it so net proceeds go directly to farmers and ranchers devastated by Hurricane Harvey and subsequent flooding. So dance, play games, be merry in the beautiful, tree-shaded Articulture gardens. Doing good has never been this easy!
PARKING: There's limited on-site parking, but plenty more just a few feet away. See available parking here.
Goodness! Look at All This Goodness
- Organic, sustainably raised Peaceful Pork hog prepared by award-winning pitmaster LeRoy & Lewis
- Farmhouse Delivery prepared sides, traditionals in New American style -- all organic, all from Texas farms
- Craft beer from the impeccable Independence Brewing Company
- Wine from Infinite Monkey Theorem winery
- Live music with Kill County (how appropriate, they're farmers too!) -- "country folk soaked in sweat, beer, and ambition"
- Yard games, cause everyone loves games
Funds will reach affected farmers and ranchers through the non-profit Texas Farm Bureau, which has zero operating expenses to allow for 100% of donations raised to reach the farmers and ranchers in need.